LANOX MX4: Anti-Corrosion Lanolin Grease
Please note: At this time, we only offer PayPal processing for orders to be shipped within the United States. If you are outside the U.S., please contact us directly at (864) 843-5972 to place your order. Thank you!
LANOX-MX4 Grease is a non-toxic, food grade approved lanolin grease. It is made from a pure high technical grade anhydrous lanolin, food grade approved additives and anti-oxidants. It has been especially designed to remain pliable at very low temperatures with the right amount of gripping tackiness (non-fling) to hang on and still have flexibility for the user.
- Waterproof & Non-Conductive
- Safe to Use on All Surfaces
- Highly Suitable for Anti-Corrosion & Rust-Proofing
- Anti-Fouling Coatings for All Metals Used in Automotive, Aviation, Commercial, Construction, Earthmoving, Farming, Industrial, Marine, Mining & Transport Applications
- Waterproofs & Protects Leather
- Preserves Timber from Water, Cracking, & Dry Rot (Do not use on green timber)
- Anti-Seize for Bolts, Nuts, & Threaded Rods
- Stops Electrolysis between Dissimilar Metals.
- Non-Carcinogenic & Bio-Degradable
- Highly Resistant to Salt & Acid Corrosion
- Provides Lasting Protection
- Environmentally & User Friendly
LANOX-mx4 Grease looks like creamed honey and has no lanolin odor.