LANOX MX4: Anti-Corrosion Lanolin Lubricant
Please note: At this time, we only offer PayPal processing for orders to be shipped within the United States. If you are outside the U.S., please contact us directly at (864) 843-5972 to place your order. Thank you!
LANOX MX4 is designed for heavy industrial use where extreme climatic and high humidity conditions prevail. Lanolin is a natural wax found in animal wool especially the wool from sheep, commonly referred as "wool fat" or "wool grease".
LANOX is a heavy duty anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade lubricating oil and lanolin base with specialized chemical compounds.
- LANOX contains no silicon, kerosene, acids or dieselene.
- LANOX is harmless to metal points & surfaces, plastics, painted & enamel finishes, fibreglass, formica, rubber or neoprene seals.
- LANOX doesn't become sticky, gooey or gum up.
- LANOX is non-conductive, non-static & non-corrosive.
- LANOX has neutral properties, low flammability (NON-AEROSOL).
- LANOX doesn't dry out or wash off with water.